Social media marketing is a little bit like watching a high-brow serial drama. If you’re not paying attention right from the start, you might find it difficult to catch up on what’s going on.
You may have been doing more important things than uploading selfies and arguing with total strangers when the technology first took flight, but now the time has come to get your business on social media. You probably wish you’d spent some time learning the ropes, but fear not, we have plenty of information to get you started.
This guide will help you figure out which social media platforms are suitable for your business, and how to get more eyes on your business once you’ve signed up to them.
- Why bother with social media at all?
- Which platforms are right for me?
- What should I be posting?
- Engaging with your audience
- Accessing and analysing data
- Paid advertising
- Extra tools and resources